Friday, September 26, 2008


The term "worse for wear" keeps coming to mind when I take a look at myself these days. The last couple of weeks have taken their toll. Regarding my tan, I look as though someone played a cruel joke on me and taped off various parts of my body and spray painted them red. I have a seriously stratified tan, that is the result of wearing different length shorts on different days and then riding on motorbikes. I also had a dry cough for a while, and I have noticed that everyone in Thailand had this same cough. Whether smog or unclean conditions play a factor, I don't know. I also have various scrapes and bruises from falling several times on rocks during hikes, as well as some leech bites (mentioned previously), mosquito bites, and a rash on the back of my legs.

No comments: